If you are planning to learn jQuery, than this tutorials are the best way to start. This video tutorials are available for both beginner as well as advanced level programmers and one can easily find some excellent tips within these tutorials. Below are the list of 15 Best Free jQuery Video Tutorials:
- JQuery Tutorials By Thenewboston This YouTube playlist by newboston has 200 videos starting from beginner to advance level of jQuery.
- jQuery Essential Training with Joe Marini (4h 53m Video training)
- jQuery video tutorial Learn the basic building blocks of jQuery 2.0 and enjoy new video tutorials for beginners with related programming challenges.
- Beginner JQuery Tutorials This YouTube playlist containing 20+ videos for beginners on jQuery
- JQuery Tutorials By Derek Banas
- Learning jQuery This is a huge YouTube playlist with a series of screencasts that covers everything from the ready event to submitting forms with ajax.
- Introduction To JQuery And AJAX Web Forms
- 15 Days of Free jQuery Video Tutorials – Query Movie Tutorial
- Image Slider Using JQuery This tutorial demonstrates how to make a image slider using jQuery
- Content Slider Using JQuery This tutorial demonstrates how to make a content slider using jQuery.
- JQuery Tutorial Playlist
- JQuery Beginners Tutorial Playlist
- Learn JQuery In 30 Days Learn jQuery in 30 Days (Free, email subscription required)
Plus 5 Best jQuery Blogs To Follow:
- Official JQuery Blog
- Paul Bakaus A Blog by the creator of jQuery UI & some popular plugins. He often blogs about jQuery and jQueryUI related topics.
- James Padolsey Blog A blog by jquery developer
- Janko At Warp Speed A blog by User Experience designer.